If you are a music lover, take a close look at AudioConverter Studio. This program features two components most often used by music aficionados - a CD Ripper to rip tracks off Audio CDs and an Audio Converter that converts music files from one format to another. It also allows you to edit tags and set the audio file properties (Frequency, Bitrate, Mode, etc.) The two features in the program you will like most are direct CD to MP3, OGG, FLAC, MPC or WMA ripping (though you can opt for .WAV files as well) and CDDB support. CDDB is a free online database that contains information about virtually all music albums released. This data can be automatically exported to id3 tags, meaning you do not have to enter all this information manually. Importantly, the program preserves MP3 or WMA tags when converting a higher quality file to the lower quality one and supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. It supports MP3 to WMA, WMA to MP3, MP3 to WAV, WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA, OGG to MP3, MPC to MP3, WMA to OGG, FLAC to MP3, APE to MP3 and WMA to MP3 conversions. The process is almost instantaneous, a significant advantage for users whose computers aren't very advanced. People who use the program and industry professionals alike are frequently surprised by how fast AudioConverter Studio works.
AudioConverter Studio works with virtually all CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD devices currently available on the market. AudioConverter Studio plays CDs and can automatically save a playlist after a conversion is complete.
If you are looking for a fast and simple solution that is both intuitive and feature-rich, Audio Converter Studio is a natural choice.
AudioConverter Studio can be tried free-of-charge for 30 days and is available for download right now.
» version 9.2 - posted on 2017-01-09
[!] Updated sound engine.
[!] It is now possible to mirror the directory structure of your source files in your output location.
[+] Showing tag information in the file list.
» version 5.9 - posted on 2008-01-24
[+] Improved custom rename formats: added "Year" field.
[-] Fixed some bugs.
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, OR OPENING THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON, AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE.
This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you and Soft Integrator Ltd. ("we") for the applicable software product of Soft Integrator Ltd. ("Software") that you are about to download, install or otherwise use. Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is licensed, not sold. The applicable software product: AudioConverter Studio, the audio converter program that can convert audio files between the MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC, MPC, OGG formats and rip Audio CD to any of the supported formats.
1. Software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Soft Integrator Ltd. The structure, organization and code of Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Soft Integrator Ltd. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Soft Integrator Ltd.
2. The free trial versions of Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution packages are not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Software without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. The free trial versions demonstrate capabilities of Software with certain limitations. To unlock all features of Software you have to purchase a license.
4. Software is licensed on a per computer basis. Each license is bound to one particular computer and allows using Software on that single computer. In order to use Software on a different computer, you will have to purchase an additional license for each computer. If you change your computer, you will have to purchase an additional license.
5. All updates and upgrades for Software are free throughout the period of license validity.
6. Time-limited licenses have the validity period specified by the license name. Upon expiration, all limitations of the free trial versions of the software come into effect.
7. SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING, FAILING TO USE, OR MISUSING SOFTWARE.
8. You may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed Software, or any subset of the licensed Software, except as provided for in this License. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on Software. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this License and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. You may not transfer, rent, lease, sell, sublicense your rights in Software.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this License you must remove Software from your storage devices and cease to use it.
12. You can uninstall Software from Windows Start Menu: select the "Control Panel" entry and click on "Uninstall a program" under the "Programs" section. In the new window, select the program from the list and click on the "Uninstall" entry. Follow instructions of the wizard to uninstall Software from your computer.